THERE ARE NO VACANCIES AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT
A great support in providing the activity of the shops are volunteers who help out of the goodness of their hearts. You have a chance to participate as well!
Volunteering is an investment of free will and a way for you to donate your time and skills to get involved in realizing the goals of charity. It is a valuable experience, an adventure and your chance to make the world a better place.
How can you help?
- Accepting, accounting for and sorting donations (your knowledge of books, music, films, fashion, design, etc. will come in handy).
- Serving and consulting customers.
- Decorating the shop and its displays, arranging the goods.
- Helping in other jobs (tidying the premises, etc.) related to providing the basic activities of the shop.
What do you get out of volunteering?
- New experiences, knowledge and skills, as well as the opportunity to share your ideas.
- Satisfaction and gratitude for a job well done.
- You will spend your free time in a useful way by participating in the realization of many charitable goals.
- You will meet different and interesting people and will make new friends.
- Bonuses from the shop.
How does one become a volunteer?
- You must be willing to help, have the opportunity to donate your free time and be motivated to be active.
- You must decide how much time you can spend on volunteering (hours or days a month).
- You have to apply by filling in the registration form (above).